domingo, 23 de mayo de 2010

Hi

Hi people! I'm back here with a new blog. This is my only space to write and talk about music, my stupid but funny and stress life.
Now my blog is in English. Why? Because on twitter my friends speak and English and I need lern a new lenguage (also I need learn grammar. I'm terrible!)

Well, if you wanna be meet me, you can read my curious information :D

Name: Marina (say me Magu o Anouk please)
Age: 14 years old
Country: Chile
City: Antofagasta (I live in north)
Birthday: 7/5/1996

Here and now my important information. This is me :D

Music: Rock and metal
Fan?: I'm Tokio Hotel's fan, Metallica's fan and Panik's fan
My love is: Tom Kaulitz ^^
Dream: I want to meet Tokio Hotel and learn German
Favourite(s) country: Chile, Spain, Germany, Italy
Friends: Panxii,Naty and Cony (soon: Photos!)
Pets: NO! T___T
Favourite song: I don't have because I like many songs. Example: Monsoon, World behind my wall, Every breath you take, So happy together,Summ, Hell song, Blue balls (?), Jeder, King Nothing, Enter Sadman, Painkiller, Breaking the low,Jeremy
Sentence's day: You meet me? xD
Games: King of fighters, Mortal Kombat
Movies: The ring 1 and 2, The notebook
You are: Crazy, dancer, singer,rebel,emo.
Bad of you: I'm very sincere and sometimes I'm arrogant
  1. I hate: Cry ¬¬ and I hate people obsessed with sex (if you write SEX in my blog I f*ck you xDD)

Food: Pasta, pizza, food's mom (it's the best food!),sushi, tacos and anticuchos (chillian food)
Clothes: Black and I like Bill Kaulitz's style (he's so amazing!)
Favourite color: black, red, orange and yellow
Hate color: pink and purple (they are so nasty!)
Brothers?: I have one. In october I going to have other brother T___T (poor life)
What people you hate?: Bitches (I don't know how write D:)

Right! That's all today I wait your comments, critics, bad words, bla bla bla
See you soon!

Anouk <3

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

What do you think? Write your coment!